The home of Dirge, Deathwing's premier PvP Guild.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Fudgeh, lvl70 rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fudgeh

PostSubject: Fudgeh, lvl70 rogue   Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:37 pm

Aight, I'll basically just copy+paste my application from swift and steady, anything else you'd like to know, /w me in-game Wink

Character Name: Fudgeh
Class: Rogue
Level: 70 (d'uh)
Realm Deathwing

Your current equipment (link to armory.wow-europe.com preferred, you may also list your main gear here or link to another profile website if you wish). ... g&n=Fudgeh

What is your current talent spec, and what are your reasons for choosing it? If not the same as your current spec, what is your favourite spec and why? 20/0/41 I feel it's the best replacement for AR/Prep (pre 2.3.2)

What is your favourite snack to eat while playing WoW? Candeh

What raiding and PvP experience do you have? If you have raided before, which is your favourite raid instance and why? Never been into the whole raiding thing...

Have you completed the Karazhan attunement quest? Yes

Have you been in any guilds previously? If so, which, and what were your reasons for leaving? The Northern Legion, kinda broke up.

Do you have any alt characters which you enjoy playing frequently? If so give details. not really

Worldwide, which World of Warcraft player do you admire the most, if anyone? Probably Neilyo, but also a ton of other succesfull rogues.

Do you prefer PVE or PVP and why? PvP

A level 7 blood elf hunter named "Lolgolas" whispers you saying "Cn I hv 3g for tabard plxplx?" What is your response? gtfo out

Why do you play World of Warcraft? To have fun

Who is Edythegreat? Is it true you beat him on 1v1 big time? he's some paladin, never met him 1on1... but 40on1 ftw?

(OPTIONAL)Is there any player or guild in WoW that you really dislike or cannot stand? If you wish, give reasons why. Could name some, but I'd rather not.

(OPTIONAL) Any real life information you'd like to give us, for example your name, age, or nationality:

(OPTIONAL)Anything else you'd like to add: gief 1850 rating...
Back to top Go down
Gorblack

PostSubject: Re: Fudgeh, lvl70 rogue   Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:01 pm

He is Good, he Realy know what he does, realy.
i saw him killing 3 alliance at ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cenedra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fudgeh, lvl70 rogue   Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:58 pm

indeed agree:)
done and welcome Smile

PostSubject: Re: Fudgeh, lvl70 rogue   

Back to top Go down

Fudgeh, lvl70 rogue
Page 1 of 1